About CRI/Financial Aid
At Community Rowing we want to offer everyone the opportunity to experience the sport of rowing, and to share in the benefits rowing has to offer. As a community, we strive to keep the cost of rowing affordable, accessible and available to everyone regardless of income. Should the fee for rowing be a burden for any one who wishes to row with us at the Harry Parker Boathouse, we encourage you to apply for financial aid.
- Register on-line on the signup page of the CRI Website for the program you wish to participate in
- At checkout choose ‘pay by check’ option for payment
- Once registration is completed, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application
- Fill out and submit electronic application
- Once reviewed, an adjusted invoice will be emailed to you
- Once you have received adjusted invoice, if a payment plan would be helpful, please contact Tara Coleran at: email@example.com