Let's Row Boston/Row Boston High School Team
Row Boston High School Team
Row Boston is a year round athletic and academic support team for BPS 7-12th grade boys and girls. Whether you’re a returner or a first time rower, Community Rowing Inc. (CRI) welcomes you to join Row Boston.
Throughout the year, Row Boston provides student-athletes with:
- 5-7 college tours, including out of state tours
- Swimming lessons (in the Winter)
- Weekly study hall sessions with tutors
- College prep information, materials, and mentoring
- Health and nutrition education
- Job training and work opportunities
- A competitive athletic team
- A network of professional adults
- And a life long supportive community
- No cost to join. No experience necessary. No minimum GPA required. Transportation provided.
Practices run Monday - Friday from 3-5pm
Transportation is available in 15-passenger vans and school busses:
-Vans and busses arrive at the Ruggles T Station at2:30pm and depart by 2:40pm
-Vans and busses depart CRI at 5:20pm to return to Ruggles T Station
Click HERE to register
For more information, please email:
Girls Varsity Coach, Jovia Manzie
Or call (617) 779-8267
Try it - It just might change your life!