Now Hiring #CRIRowStudio Instructors!
Community Rowing Inc (CRI) is the largest public access rowing club on the planet and last year we celebrated our 30th anniversary. As we celebrated we decided that we wanted to do even more fun things at CRI and so we’ve just opened our second location on the Upper Charles and we then launched the #CRIRowStudio. What started as a way of giving the users of the Harry Parker Boathouse in Brighton, MA a different way to train on the erg, quickly became ‘a thing’ in its own right! Lots of people still use the #CRIRowStudio even though the weather is now super lovely and we are keen to expand on the success. This is where you come in! Here’s your chance for to get involved in what we refer to as the Rowing Revolution that is taking over the whole USA! We need great, cool, funky people that know ‘a thing’ when they see it to join the already amazing team here at CRI!
- Be able to provide exceptional customer service that creates an amazingly fun and professional experience
- Manage the relationship between the #CRIRowStudio and the clientele to ensure on-going and improvement to retention
- Daily job lists to include registrations, sign up, prep of the studio and equipment
- Suggest and guide clients to a program within CRI that best suits their needs
- Be able to help with any questions regarding class schedules, membership options, and current offers and training techniques etc…
- Keep aware of the CRI offers and be knowledgeable of all price-points, promotional offers, facility needs and policies
- Previous customer facing fitness instructor, service industry or hospitality experience preferred but not essential.
- Must be a TEAM player
- Must be fun, personable and funky with excellent communication and customer
- service skills
- Must be well organized and be a self-starter
- Flexible hours to suit and all training will be provided.
- Must be able to increase the client base and sign up
Please send a short promo video of yourself and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org