2018 Comp Youth Summer/Registration Information
There are three steps to follow for application to the Summer Development and Henley Performance programs.
- Athletes and their families first APPLY to his/her respective program.
- On a rolling basis, CRI will ADMIT athletes and then,
- Send athletes and families links to REGISTER for rowing and housing.
Details for each step follow:
1 - APPLY to the program appropriate to your interest, gender and age below.
It will take each applicant generally about 20 minutes to apply - we ask for a lot of information up front, so you only have to submit relevant background information one time to CRI. Notably, you will need to provide CRI information, including your:
1: USRowing Championship Membership information:
- Your member number
- Add CRI's Club Code to your Membership. The CRI Club Code for USRowing is: 74TFX
- Expiration date (your Championship Membership must be valid through July 21, 2018). If you are not a current USRowing Championship Member or need to renew it...click HERE
2: Emergency Contact information
3: Information to identify the Person Responsible for Payment
4: Health Insurance Information
Application Links to the program of your interest, gender and age: :
2 - ACCEPTANCE: If you are accepted into the program, your Primary Coach will email you with instructions to register and the relevant registrations links to the program and to housing.
- Acceptance does not guarantee a place in the program. You must REGISTER within two weeks of acceptance to guarantee your place/seat in the program.
- After May 1, the registration window will be one (1) week after acceptance.
- Acceptances will continue on a rolling basis. However, when we reach our capacity of registrations, the program will be closed.
3 - REGISTER: Upon acceptance, as described above, you will be sent a private link to register for your program (and housing, if requested) from CRI.
- This is the ONLY way to guarantee your place in the program.
- Payment information will be provided at the time that you register
- Registration payments are non-refundable
- Athletes from out of town must register for both the program of their choice and housing. Please note there is no financial assistance available for housing.
AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Acceptance does NOT guarantee your place in the program. You must receive and follow the links sent by your primary coach to REGISTER in order to guarantee your inclusion in the program.