Facilities /CRI Team Events
Community Rowing teams may use the Community Room for team banquets when it does not conflict with programs. There is no charge for CRI team events.
Equipment you may use:
- Twenty 60′ round tables
- 180 White Garden Chairs
- iPod Dock
- LCD Projector & Screen
CRI Team Event rental rules
- Only CRI Team Members and Families may attend a CRI Team Event.
- No flammable decorations, glitter, confetti, sparkles or rice are to be used. No tape is to be used on the walls, or on the tables. No decorations may be hung from the ceiling lights.
- Any decorations, or activities involving open flame are prohibited with the exception votive candles.
- Members shall not allow keg beer to be served. All liquor must remain inside the boathouse.
- CRI is a non-smoking organization. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in or around the Harry Parker Boathouse, including the balconies and walkway between the Boathouse and the river.
- All items used and discarded by guests and caterers are considered trash and must be thrown out.
- Trash must be removed at the end of the event and placed in the dumpster outside.
Team Rental Fees
CRI Team Rentals are FREE unless the items below are needed during the team event.
- A Monitor, hired by CRI, shall be present during the Function if it takes place after normal Boathouse Hours. The team will be responsible for the Monitor Fee. (Boathouse hours: M-F 5am - 9pm, and Sat. - Sun 5am - 4pm)
- Police Detail - $194
- DCR Special Use Permit - $45
- One Day Liquor License - $75 - $150
- Your Team
- Date of your event
- When you will arrive to Setup
- Time your event begins and ends
- Time allowed for cleanup