Team Building/Adult Sports League
Building Great Teams On and OFF The Water
Teamwork, camaraderie, and fun are at the hub of a successful and productive work place. Come join with other Boston companies in an experience unique to our city: rowing! The Charles River Rowing League (CRRL) brings together expert coaching and world-class equipment to give YOUR company an unforgettable experience!
Your team will practice once a week for six weeks and will finish the “season” with a celebratory cookout and regatta. No previous rowing experience is necessary.
Team Information: Create a team of 8-10 (men/women/co-ed)!
- 6 weeks of rowing (1 practice session per week)
- A CRI Master Coach for each team who oversees practices and race day activities
- All rowing and safety equipment
- A cookout celebration at the end of the last session
- Eligibility to race in the CRI Fall Classic Regatta on Sept 16, 2017
Practice Times (beginning the week of April 25th, 2017): Practices are 90 minutes and run on a selected weekday from 6:45 to 8:15 pm. Select a session that suits your company’s availability.
For pricing, availability, and more information on booking your experience, please contact:
Community Rowing, Inc.
Phone: (401) 486-2212